Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thinking About a New Career?

Or how about just supporting your hobby?

Or maybe you just want to take advantage of the great Close to My Heart 22% discount!

Close to My Heart is a great solution for the hobbyist or for the person wanting to pursue a new part or full time business where you are in charge.

There is sooo much to love about Close to My Heart.  The day after I joined, I was invited to attend a LeaderShare in my area.  Talk about being surrounded by talent!  The synergy of that group of women (okay--and one gentleman) was astounding!  Best of all, they were so generous with their talent, support, and energy.  I new I had arrived at the place I was meant to be--a place where I could pursue my dreams, yet still have FUN.

If you think you might want to join in on that fun, take a look at the "Join My Team!!" page.  It explains a bit further in depth what Close to My Heart is about, and where you might fit in.  Have questions?  Email me.  I'll be glad to answer all your questions!  You can also call me at 253-222-9802.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!