Saturday, December 4, 2010

Color Inspiration

Color is my favorite aspect of all of my crafts!  Yet, color seems to give most of us trouble.  We agonize over color combos to no end.  One of my favorite color inspiration sources is Jeanette Lynton's blog, and particularly her Color Me Monday posts, where she introduces a color scheme.  She puts together things I would never think to, and they are fabulous!  This week is just such an example.  She pairs Cocoa, Desert Sand, Juniper, and Tulip and then makes Christmas cards out of them! 
Gorgeous.  Check them out, and then head over to her blog for even more inspiration.  Jeanette is the mastermind behind Close to My Heart, and her color combos are just one of the reason I joined this incredible company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!