Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Madness--Licorice Opaques

Today's spotlight is on our wonderful Opaque gem-like embellishments.  They come in three "flavors"--Pearl, Licorice, and Mocha, but today the spotlight is on Licorice.
Opaques are self-adhering (and they REALLY stick) and come in three sizes and colors per pack, with 108 opaques per $2.95 pack. 

They are used on the notebook cover on the left in this picture (and the pearl color is on the right), but the uses for these are endless.  Let your imagination run wild! 
Here's how you can win (you don't have to do ALL these things, but you get one or more entries for each item you do!)
1.  Become a new follower and leave me a comment that you're now a follower.
2.  Be a follower already and leave me a comment that you've been a follower all this time!
3.  Leave me a separate comment telling me whether you've used this product before (you can still win, even if you've used it before.
4.  TWO bonus entries if you link to my Monday Madness post and announce on your blog.  Please leave me the link to your post in the comments section.
5.  TWO bonus entries if you are a current or new subscriber to my newsletter, but please leave me a comment letting me know!
6.  FIVE bonus entries for ordering from my Close to My Heart Website--leave me a comment letting me know you've ordered! Just a reminder that, if you place a $20 order during December (not including tax and shipping), CTMH will pick out a D stamp set ($22.95 value!) and send it to you free!


Winners will be announced Sunday night.  If you are announced as the winner, please email me with your snail mail address by the following Sunday so I can get your prize off to you.

2 comments:

  1. No I have never use licorice opaques but would love to try it.Thanks for a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!