Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday Madness #2--Mini-Medleys

It's time for Monday Madness again.  Today we are spotlighting Mini-Medleys.


I really love Close to My Heart's $4.95 Mini Medleys!  Mini-Medleys are collections of embellishments available in many different color schemes to match just about any project you've got going.  In each pack, there are a variety of embellishments such as buttons, ribbon, brads, photo clips, tags and so forth.  The contents can vary, depending on the color collection chosen.


What do I love about Mini-Medleys? I love the variety of embellishments at my fingertips to choose from.  No more digging though supplies to find coordinating items.  Plus--all the colors they come in!  Pear, lagoon, sunset, denim, white daisy, colonial white, antiqued pewter....and the newest collection described below!

This week I'm giving away a package of the Black Mini-Medleys, which are brand new and available for purchase in January.  Inside this medley is ribbon, square metal tags, buttons, photo clips , 3 corduroy brads, 12 button brads, and 12 regular brads.  In fact, I don't even have a  picture, but the giveaway is very similar to the sunset pack pictured above.  Did you see some of the embellishments in the Inspiration Preview?

Rules are below.  Note that this Monday, one additional rule will be added, which is:  Contest will remain open for one week or until I have at least ten separate individuals enter, whichever is longer.

Here's how you can win (you don't have to do ALL these things, but you get one or more entries for each item you do!)
1.  Become a new follower and leave me a comment that you're now a follower.
2.  Be a follower already and leave me a comment that you've been a follower all this time!
3.  Leave me a separate comment telling me whether you've used this product before (you can still win, even if you've used it before.
4.  TWO bonus entries if you link to my Monday Madness post and announce on your blog.  Please leave me the link to your post in the comments section.
5.  TWO bonus entries if you are a current or new subscriber to my newsletter, but please leave me a comment letting me know!
6.  FIVE bonus entries for ordering from my Close to My Heart Website--leave me a comment letting me know you've ordered! Just a reminder that, if you place a $20 order during December (not including tax and shipping), CTMH will pick out a D stamp set ($22.95 value!) and send it to you free!

9 comments:

  1. I have been a follower for about a week now!Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not use Mini-Medleys and thanks for another chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I entered this a few days ago, but I don't see my comment. Thanks for the opportunity to win lovely candy!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not used any CTMH products before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I signed up for your newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted on my blog page:)

    elainer@cinci.rr.com
    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Already a follower (: Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!