Sunday, December 12, 2010

Originals-based Card & Monday Madness Winner!

While I was filling student explosion boxes with candy and finishing up notepad covers, and mailing off one for my Mom's birthday, LW was creating birthday cards (more!--December is a big month for her friends.) The papers are from DCWV's Citrus Collection--still a favorite in our house.

She based the one above on one of the Originals Card Confidence Program layouts--this is the original Card layout program that Jeanette Lynton turned into a book.  Every single cardmaker NEEDS this book and the follow-up book, Wishes Card Confidence Program.  In fact, I can't keep my copies in my craftroom--inevitably they wind up in the girls' rooms because they love them so much, too.  They are the jumping off point for an endless array of cards!






Monday Madness Winner for 12/5

I had three entries for Monday Madness last week--thanks so much for taking the time to enter and become followers!!  I am so appreciative.  Random.org chose entry #2, which was LoveMyPaper.  Please email me by 12/19(my email is in the sidebar) so I can get your Opaques in the mail!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Suz. I have never used Opaques and I can't wait to give them a try. Thanks again for the lovely giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!