Friday, December 3, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award

Well, shucks!  Terri, over at TwoPinkPeas nominated me for the stylish blogger award!  Technically, she nominated my former blog, SuzScraps, but since I've moved over here, hope she doesn't mind me switching it over here ; )   Terri is just a fabulous person, and I do hope all of you will run over and check out her blog. 

Thank you so much Terri!  I'm honored to receive the nomination from you, and more than happy to nominate some of the folks I've found on the internet.


Here are the rules to this award
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 blogs you have just recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award


Eight things you might not know about me:
1.  I went to high school in Hawaii.  THAT was fun!
2.  I absolutely adore eggplant.
3.  I am about to be a great-aunt.
4.  I homeschooled my children, and it seems to have worked out.
5.  I am a loud introvert.
6.  Teaching is my passion.
7.  I tend to be an obsessive researcher.
8.  I love to travel, and I'm not picky about where I go...I just want to go.

My nominations for the Stylish Blogger Award:
1. Beccy over at Beccy's Place.  Beccy is a fabulous digi artist and generously shares her designs.  
2.  Ann over at November Rose.  Ann always has projects I'm tempted to scraplift...sign of a good blog!
3.  Cindy over at Mrs. B's Craft Room.  Another blog with just great projects!
4.  Jo Ann over at Crafts by Joann.  This blogger just has a really clean-lined artistic sensibility that I enjoy.  Her snowman card this week is fabulous!
5.  Antoinette over at Inspired Stamps.  Antoinette is a former CTMH consultant who is starting up her own Bible-based stamp company, PLUS she has fabulous artwork on her blog.  Check her out!
6.Sherri over Sharpshooting by Sherri.  I love Sherri's cards!
7.  Brenda over at Stamp, Scrap, Create.  Brenda is a new blogger, but already she has some fabulous projects going on.  Check her out!
8.  Denise over at Tales from my Creative Cave.  Denise cracked me up w/ her recent story of the darling story of a snowman card made in October that still wasn't DRY.  Check her out!


Enjoy ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!