Today--A milk carton ready to fill with yummy treats and gift to a lucky recipient. There are a lot of tutorials on making milk cartons out in internetland. I particularly like the free template from Mirkwood Designs found HERE. I start out w/ an 11" x 7" piece of paper and score at 2", 5", and 6 1/2" along the short edge, and 2 1/2", 5", 7 1/2", and 10" along the long edge. Cut as indicated in template, and fold and crease with a bone folder for best results!
Colors are Blush, Pear, Hollyhock, and Colonial White
All supplies are from Close to My Heart
- Blush Cardstock
- Flowered paper from Sophia Level II paper packet.
- Lace ribbon is from the pink ribbon collection
- Heart stamp and Be Mine are from the December Sotm--Amore
- Inks are Blush and Hollyhock
- Sparkles are from the red, pink, purple collection