Monday, January 31, 2011

14 Days of Valentines--Day #1: Milk Carton Treat Box

Today begins The Fourteen Days of Valentine CTMH Blog Hop.  Every day, from now until Valentine's Day, I'll be featuring a new Valentine idea for you.
Today--A milk carton ready to fill with yummy treats and gift to a lucky recipient.  There are a lot of tutorials on making milk cartons out in internetland.  I particularly like the free template from Mirkwood Designs found HERE.  I start out w/ an 11" x 7" piece of paper and score at 2", 5", and 6 1/2" along the short edge, and 2 1/2", 5", 7 1/2", and 10" along the long edge.   Cut as indicated in template, and fold and crease with a bone folder for best results!

Colors are Blush, Pear, Hollyhock, and Colonial White




All supplies are from Close to My Heart
  •  Blush Cardstock
  •  Flowered paper from Sophia Level II paper packet.
  • Lace ribbon is from the pink ribbon collection
  • Heart stamp and Be Mine are from the December Sotm--Amore
  • Inks are Blush and Hollyhock
  • Sparkles are from the red, pink, purple collection



5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh -- I like! The dimensional hearts are a nice touch. Thanks for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing out the template site! Love your project - Sophia is such beautiful paper!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute project.

    I left you a blog award on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. How original! I'm glad you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suz,
    You always have something that is just darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!