Saturday, February 12, 2011

14 Days of Valentines--Day #12: Not Really A Valentine ; )

Okay...this is not technically a Valentine.  But, today is the very first meetup that fellow consultant Mary Arellanes and I have organized, and this is the make n take we are doing for it--CTMH sisters will recognize it as the Fanfare Gathering Project. 

It can "qualify" as my own personal valentine because I heart it so much!!   Hope you do, too ; )  I just want to add that this is my own actual card that DH (henceforth called Mister on this blog b/c darn it, that's the nickname we all call him here at home anyway) photographed in the lightbox he fashioned after the one on the incredible Tracey Mason's site.  I love how true the colors turn out!  Much better than in our usual PNW winter gloom pictures!



Elements all CTMH and include:

  • Fanfare paper packet
  • White Daisy card stock
  • Paper Lantern stamp set
  • Pacifica and Cranberry Ink
  • Templates from Wishes Card Confidence Program Book (a must-have!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Suz, love the fanfare! Come visit my blog and pick up a blog award. You had me at blue... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!