Friday, January 28, 2011

A Little Valentine

I've really been feeling the minimalism lately.  The latest issue of Cards magazine was full of really elegant and really minimal cards.  I so love shabby chic, but I'm just not seeing it as much, and I've definitely had a hard time producing it!  Recently, I tried my hand at a shabby chic valentine, and my family mournfully told me that the stamped element on it looked a little like lady's underthings!!  oops.  NOT the look I was going for ; )

However, I am pleased with my almost-all-white Valentine.  Mostly white cardstock--flower made w/ layered hearts on the Cricut.  Button from Papertrey Ink, and the I love you stamp is from CTMH Amore stamp set w/ CTMH cranberry ink.  The embossing is a sizzix folder. 


Coming up in February, we'll be rocking the CTMH Valentine's!  I already have some fun things lined up for it--starting next Tuesday....Boxes, cards, gifts, candy holders...it's going to be fun!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!