Thursday, January 6, 2011

Monday Madness #2 Winner

Monday Madness # 3 will be coming up next Monday 1/10...no embellishments this time...but I'll give a tiny hint...I will be giving away something Close to My Heart is especially famous for....hmmmm....what could it be?  Plus, the winner will also be receiving a copy of the new Idea Book that goes "live" February 1.  It is absolutely fabulous!

Thank you to everyone who entered Monday Madness #2--Black Mini-Medleys.  I finally had the requisite number of entrants, so I gave everyone the appropriate number of entries, and then let DH draw the name out of a box.

The winner is....Elaine of ExpressionsbyElaine!

Elaine, email me your snail mail address by 1/14/10 8:00 AM PST and I'll get the Medley right off to you, and I'll send a copy of the new Inspirations brochure, too!  Hope you enjoy the eye candy and the embellishments!

If I don't hear from Elaine, I'll draw another name next Thursday; )

Thanks for all the kind comments about my Blogger Tutorial.  I'll try to sneak some more of this type of tutorial in from time to time. I'll generally be working on them on Mondays and Tuesdays, so look for new tutorials then... I've had a request for adding paypal buttons as well as some more sophisticated paypal features, so I'll work on that next ; )  In the meantime, however, it will be back to our regularly scheduled scrapbook blogging!!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!