Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Madness #3--Valentine Stamps and an Idea Book

Today is Monday Madness #3
 
What is your favorite CTMH product?

Did you say--acrylic stamps?

One of the best products (in my opinion) that CTMH sells is their clear MyAcrylix Stamp sets.  What do I love about these stamps?
  • clear, precise stamping, even in the tiniest of details
  • "clingability"--these stamps cling to the stamp blocks, so no slippage when you're stamping
  • variety of stamp sets available--wow!  From cute child sets to sophisticated wedding themes, CTMH has something for everyone in the stamping world.
  • Clean up easily
This week I'm giving away a set of stamps to one lucky reader, so you can see for yourself.  This cute little set, called "Affectionate" comes just in time for Valentine's Day.  It is not available for purchase, but only available through a CTMH consultant!  ...As a bonus, I'm throwing in a copy of CTMH's brand new 2011 Spring/Summer Idea Book...you'll be all set to order when the book goes "live" February 1st.  Not only is it a shopping bonanza, it has so many ideas to set your creative brain buzzing!


How do you enter??  Entry rules are below.  There are a couple of small changes this week:

1.  All followers will automatically receive one entry.
2.  Leave a comment on one or all blog entries this week, and receive one entry per comment.
3.   TWO bonus entries if you link to my Monday Madness post and announce on your blog.  Please leave   me the link to your post in the comments section or use the linkback option.
4.  TWO bonus entries if you are a new subscriber to my newsletter this week or new subscriber to my newsletter, but please leave me a comment letting me know!
 5.  FIVE bonus entries for placing an order with me, either from my Close to My Heart Website, or by emailing or calling me with your order

2 comments:

  1. Hi - =) posted on my blog - http://megsscraps.blogspot.com/2011/01/isnt-that-sweet.html thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to include me in the drawing; I'm following your blog because I love being isnpired by other CTMH bloggers! (you can check my blog out if you get a chance:
    Isom Cre8tions

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!