Thursday, February 10, 2011

14 Days of Valentines--Day #10: My Blue Valentine

Shabby Chic-ing it up here...always a challenge for me....but here's my offering for a Blue Valentine...Blue for You.  One thing I really like about it is the "flower" made exclusively from a Kraft Color Ready Border.  Ummm...can you say kraft border addiction??  But seriously, I can't stop using them!




Elements are all CTMH (except ribbon) and include:

  • Papers are all from Magnifique Level II Paper Packet
  • Inks are Pacifica and Lagoon
  • Buttons are from the green button collection
  • White Waxy Flax sponged with Chocolate Ink
  • Heart is from the Miracle Workshop on the Go stamp set
  • Liquid Glass
  • Sentiment is handwritten by DD #3



    5 comments:

    1. Super cute idea, Suz! Love the blue for different and your kraft flowers are fabulous!

      ReplyDelete
    2. What a great idea for the kraft borders! I like your card.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Susann -

      Your border flowers are great! I really need to try to make one too!

      Paige

      ReplyDelete
    4. Suz,
      I love that flower! Details, please???

      ReplyDelete
    5. I like how the flowers turned out! What a GREAT idea to use the Kraft Borders for the flower, cute blue valentine

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for commenting!