Friday, February 4, 2011

14 Days of Valentines--Day #4: Valentine Pocket Card Part I

This little pocket card was scraplifted from a wonderful SU blogger--Inking Idaho.    It is perfect for tucking a small chocolate in, or a packet of tea.  Friends and family know which I'd prefer ; )

The papers on this card is from one of my favorite retiring CTMH Level II paper packets called Perfect Day.  This great packet is available while supplies last for only $5.00 on my website.  I stocked up and so should you!!
Colors are Juniper, Tulip, Sorbet, and Cocoa


Other elements include our fabulous new Kraft paper for the cardstock and our Kraft color-ready borders (LOVE these...), sorbet ribbon (another bargain at just $2 on my website), the Amore stamp set and the Unity stamp set.  Inks used were Chocolate and Juniper.  To achieve the two-tone effect, use the rock and roll technique to stamp: load the stamp with the lighter color (juniper) and then roll the edges in the chocolate ink.  For the small hearts, I used rock and roll, and also generational stamping.

Day after tomorrow, I'll be sharing some more of these pocket cards--only they'll be Valentine thank yous!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm loving the new Colour Ready Borders too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Perfect Day mixed with Kraft - very nice color combination!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute! The Kraft ready borders are so versatile. I really like this pocket card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute. My favorite paper pack!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!