Saturday, February 5, 2011

14 Days of Valentines--Day #5: Valentine Notes

This sweet little post-it note cover features CTMH's Sophia.  The colors are Blush, Hollyhock, and Pear in this set.  It illustrates the decorative possibilities with Stickease packs to make a really quick, cute gift!
  • Hollyhock cardstock--cut a strip 3 1/4" x 7 1/8" Score at 3 1/4" and 3 5/8"
  • Pear card stock is a 3/4" strip scored at 1/2", 1/4", 1/4",1/2" etc and then folded
  • Stickers and cardstock elements are from Sophia Level I Stickease
  • White ricrac ribbon available also from CTMH
  • Sparkles--red, pink, and purple pack
  • 3" green post-it notes are from the "recycled pack"

6 comments:

  1. So sweet! I'm in love with the Sophia paper and Stickease. :) This will make such a nice little gift! Thanks for hopping with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love that color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors! And I love the pleats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I like the colors and the pleats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute idea! I'm going to make one for my kids' teachers! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!