Wednesday, February 9, 2011

14 Days of Valentines--Day #9 Guy Friend Treat Tin

If ever a little tin screamed "fill me up w/ M&M's" this is it! It is a recycled tin (daughter Leah is soooo proud of me--her Mum is finally repurposing stuff!) All the rest is CTMH (of course!) The paper packet is one of my favorites from the new IB--"Lucky" and combines Sunset, Olive Green, Bamboo, and Outdoor Denim--a very pleasing color combo that makes lovely masculine or outdoorsy layouts and cards.






Elements (all CTMH except the tin):
  • Lucky Level II Paper Packet
  • Lucky Level II Assortment (chipboard arrow and circle)
  • Sunset button from Sunset Mini-Medleys
  • Ribbon from Blue Ribbon Collection
  • Stamped heart is from Miracle Stamp Set
  • Stamped "U" is from the Polka Dot Alphabet (a personal favorite!)
  • Inks are Outdoor Denim and Sunset
  • Liquid Glass on the heart and "U"

    4 comments:

    1. *FAB*, Suz! I want one for myself! To heck with the guys!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Susan - I really like how you put a circle under your button for emphasis. Very nice touch on a super project!

      Paige

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for commenting!