Happy Valentine's Day!!!
All the fun I had this week meant I ran out of time for the last three days of the Valentine's blog hop...lots of skiing, scrapbooking meetups, work, and of course, family, were my prevailing priorities! When the snow says "ski", ya gotta ski, right? However, I am working on some wonderful projects for the future, including some layouts, and tomorrow I'll share an adorable Cricut-ed birthday card Sarah and her boyfriend made for his dad's birthday.
So, since I have no papercrafting to share, I thought I'd share a fundraising opportunity for you.
Thirty One FundraisersDo you have a group you are trying to raise funds for? Maybe:
- Your daycare or preschool needs new equipment
- You are doing the Walk for the Cure
- You are doing a mission and need to raise funds for it
- Your sports team needs new uniforms
- Your animal shelter need funds to care for its animals?
- fill in your need here
Contact me NOW to schedule your fundraiser. We can have a live party or a catalog show. Let's talk about the possibilities! Text or call: 253-222-9802 or email me