Monday, March 21, 2011

Still Working!

I'm still working on taxes (I'm an EA), my redecorating project, and the WEDDING for DD, all of which leave little time for scrapping.  Breaks my heart to leave my blog so lonely, but there you go! 

So, instead of scrapping, I give you pictures....first is DD w/ her fiance...such a wonderful pair!  I'm pretty excited to announce that the wedding is in just 40 days!


Next, I'll share a darling pic DH took for his 365 Project page.  This little sweetie is a gal that DD#2 babysits every week, and she has just stolen all of our hearts.  She has a special silly game that she and DH play whenever she comes to our house, and when she wouldn't smile for the camera, DH began to play it with her, and this was the result!  Isn't she a love? 

Hope you all have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!