Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ann is the Best

I LOVE Ann's blog.  Her art always inspires and motivates me; she is definitely someone to CASE from.  She is also an absolute sweetheart!  She recently
(well, in July--see how I am), nominated me for this:
Isn't that yummy looking?  So, in order to accept, I must tell you seven things about me and nominate seven other bloggers.  SO, here we go:

  1. I love to write, but it also is a source of fear and anxiety for me ; )
  2. I totally have empty nest syndrome right now
  3. I have a secret-until-now fetish for cheesy disaster movies.
  4. I don't have TV--well, I have one, but nothing is beamed into it.  We rent or borrow movies.
  5. The tv station I love to watch when I go to hotels is....The Weather Channel.  Seriously.  It goes hand-in-hand with #3.
  6. I love to read, but hate bad writing.  
  7. I have no self control when it comes to red licorice ropes.
And my nominations for the Irresistibly Sweet award go to:
  1.  Mary--Miss Mary Scrapping 
  2. Debbie--Scrapping My Heart Out
  3. Jennifer--LiveTeachCreate
  4. Holley--Heart to Heart with Holly (not a craft blog--just soulful inspiration)
  5. Melody--Brave Girls Blog
  6. Becky--Inking Idaho
  7. Christine--Create with Christine




1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!