Sunday, August 21, 2011

Anniversary Card and Lots of CTMH Values

An anniversary card I made for Mister for our 26th (!!!) this past week.   Where does the time go?  The mirror tells me that the time indeed has past, but it feels like I've barely blinked.

The hearts are Irresistables from the now-retired Bliss Workshop on the Go.  The stamp is from one of my favorite sets:  Remarkable Wreath.  Sparkles are from the blue and red sparkles collections.  Inks used were Pacifica and Hollyhock. 

Inside I stamped "all you need is love" from the Pair-A-Phrase stamp set you can get FREE with a $75 purchaseAdditionally, you can also receive this month's stamp of the month for an additional $5.00 and besides that darling set, CTMH will throw in the Typeface bonus set absolutely free! 
That's a lot of free stuff!


I've been using Pair-A-Phrase a lot.  It is so versatile, and if you like to use markers to color in your images, it has some adorable stamps you could use to color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!