Saturday, August 27, 2011

In Which I Become Mrs. Bennett

I have found myself channeling Mrs. Bennet lately, contemplating the impending marriage of my second daughter to a great guy..."oh Mr. Bennet, two daughters married....."

It really is a strange feeling to think that Miss Sarah will be going off w/ her Mr. Bingley in no time at all.  And yet, their engagement pictures show just how happy they are.  Complete series to be found on the incredible Lisa Lovely's Blog

This is the couple who got engaged on the Basin Quad chair at White Pass (all the while Mister and I innocently sat in the chair behind them wondering about all the giggling up ahead.)  Can you imagine if he had fumbled the ring?  But, he didn't, and she didn't, and the rest is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!