Wednesday, September 7, 2011

No-Extra-Postage Cards Part One

As much as I love embellishments, they do cost extra to send in the mail; the cards that are bumpy must be processed by hand and generally cost me 20 extra cents to mail!  Sometimes, I just want a cute card that will cost regular postage.  Soooo...

I spent a little time with one of my favorite new paper packs from the new catty--Dreamin (true confessions--I honestly LOVE all the paper packs this time around--not a dud in the bunch).  I teamed the papers up with the Unscripted Stamp set (see tomorrow's card), the Harvest Happiness stamp set, the Art Philosophy Cricut Bundle, and the Dreamin My Stickease set to create two cards that have low profiles.  Inks are Chocolate, Pacifica, Goldrush, and Honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!