Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I've Been Up To...

I didn't stop creating the last few months!  Lots of mixed media journaling, cardmaking, copic-coloring, and knitting have been continuing apace.  I finished a beautiful aran sweater and some socks for Mister, and made an adorable baby sweater for the sweet Taylor Swift-lookalike who cuts my hair:

Also made a card for my GF "T", who turned 50 on the Ides of March (my turn is coming up this summer)

The stamp on the front was from the CTMH Rock the Block campaign, while the "50" was cut from the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and then layered.   

I also took some time to become Copic Certified, learned how to make my own greek yogurt, and signed up for a cheese-making class coming up in May. 

Lots of fun going on in the Winter household this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!