Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Footloose Four by Four

Another mini for my Bind it All class!  These are tooooo much fun.  On this one, I used papers from the Footloose paper packet.   It's such a fun set. 

For the sea-themed embellishments, I used the Seaside wooden shapes pack.  An easy way to color them is to paint them with Create-a-Shade pearl paint, let dry, and then color them w/ your markers of choice.  I used Copics.  The paint dries very quickly, so there isn't too much downtime.  They're easy to attach using Liquid Glass.

The Sentiment "A Winter Summer" was created using the masking technique.  I used stamps from the now retired "August Word Puzzle" and from the Snowflakes stamp set to selectively choose my words.  I distressed the paper it was on by wadding it up and then unfolding it, daubed it w/ Creme Brulee Ink, stamped a seashell stamp lightly using Sweet Leaf and Creme Brulee inks.  Edge distressing and a coat of pearl paint finished it off.

Natural Hemp string and Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems finished it off.  I love the hemp.  It also comes in black and white, and I go through it like crazy...there just doesn't seem to be anything I can't put it on!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!