Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wishing Well

Have ya been thinking to yourself, hey, this girl sells Scentsy, so she's never gonna have a negative review of anything Scentsy? 

Well, that all ends here.  Yes, folks.  There are Scentsy scents I don't care for.  It goes back to that "scents are personal" thing.  I may not like the forthcoming scent, but you may adore it.  I think it has a lot to do with our scent "memory"--what we associate scent with--that colors our love, or dislike, of scent.  So, don't let my negative review color your urge to try it.  If you're unsure, find your local consultant and get a good whiff of her/his tester!

Wishing Well
Scentsy says Wishing Well smells like: A pool of fresh rainwater, with soothing water hyacinth and subtle green fern.

I get funeral flowers with a hint of old-lady perfume.  The full disclaimer is that I don't care for any floral scents that feature gardenias, jasmine, rose, or, as it turns out, hyacinth.  So, if you are a floral lover, this is probably the scent for you.  I bought this one before I was a Scentsy consultant, so I went on the rainwater description smell-unsniffed because I tend to really like water scents.  Not a good plan.  Now I have six cubes of Wishing Well languishing in my Scenty cupboard, just taking up space.  Sigh.

On the positive side, it has a HUGE throw, and the last power was phenomenal--several days.   So, if Wishing Well is the scent for you, one bar will last you a good long while.  In summary:

Wishing Well,
Scent Rating: 4
Throw: Strong
Lasting Power: Excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!